
There is band that I love called the Jonas Brothers. My favorite Jo Bro is Joe Jonas, and he is 19 years old. I think their song S.O.S. is amazing, and it is my favorite. My other favorite Jo Bro songs are Love Bug and Burning Up. My other favorite Jo Bro is Nick Jonas. Nick is the youngest brother at 16, and Joe is the middle brother at 19. The third brother is Kevin. He is the oldest at 21. I think Kevin is OK, but I don't love him like Nick and Joe. That's all I have to say today. Bye.
2 comments:
they are also your grandma and grandpas favorite band too!
Well, Isabel, I have a video that we recorded of practice for the Dallas Cowboys performance. Be patient and I will have Brittany's boyfriend upload it for me and then you can see it!!!
Post a Comment