
Once upon a time, there were two friends. Their names were Butterfly and Ladybug. They were the best friends ever! One day, they were out in a little girl's garden, but she was inside the house and didn't notice them. A few weeks later, she came out and they were still there. She loved butterflies and ladybugs, so when she saw them she tried to get them. They flew away. The butterfly said "why is that little girl trying to get us?" and the ladybug said "I don't know". The butterfly told the ladybug that they should just move farther away until she comes back. They didn't like people much. They flew farther out into the garden, but before they knew it they went out too far. They were worried because they had to get back to home before sunset, but the garden was too big. They could hardly see the house anymore. "What should we do?", said the butterfly. "I do not know, for the last time!" said the ladybug. "I'm sick of these people trying to get us. Let's go back and find our way.", said both of them together. They found the right path, went through it, and saw the house. They remembered their home was in the attic. They were so excited, they flew up to the attic, had dinner, and went to sleep.
The end.
4 comments:
I love ladybugs. Thank you for writing such a nice story that includes a ladybug!
Hurray for the Butterfly and Ladybug. I was rooting for them!!!!
Isabel, I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. You are such a talented story writer. Keep up the good work!
Your friend,
Raye
Thank you for your comment.I love them.
Post a Comment