Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Why did Lee win?!
If you guys watch American Idol there was a guy named Lee. The other was Crystal. The only thing I had a problem with was that Lee won. My mom and I were hoping that Crystal would win, but Lee won. I was so dissapointed about that. The reason why Lee won was because most girls watch the show and they vote for the boys. Everybody voted for him because he was cute, not because he sang well. Crystal on the other hand was.....WOWSER, she was basically my serious woman singer. When all the judges told she needed to improve her singing , she would nod her head and go "okay I can work on that".Lee may have won , but Crystal deserved it most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Isabel. I just read your blog from earlier this month. You described what a lot of people, including me, felt about Lee and Crystal. Very well written.
Sheryl
Post a Comment