Saturday, April 11, 2009

My trip to Florida

I left for Florida on February 14, 2009. I got on two airplanes, and then we were in Florida for the night! When we got into Florida, we took a bus to the car rental store. Then we got our car and we drove to our hotel/ house thing. It was more like a house and it even had an attic. It had a pool in the backyard, which was very small (only the pool). And the garage had a Foosball table and a pool table. I was really bad at pool because I don't know how to play it that well.

We didn't play Foosball, though, which was the bad news, because Savannah didn't want to play it and we didn't have any time. Savannah took a couple videos of me in the car on the first day to Disney World. Oh, our house was very big. I loved the house. I want to live in it.

No comments: