Friday, January 16, 2009

I was sick today

Yesterday, after the afternoon recess at school, my head started hurting so I went to the office. When I was done there, my head still hurt so I went to Adventure Time after school. My head STILL hurt, so I told the teacher Alison about it. My mom picked me up and I told her about my headache, so she gave me medicine and put me in her bed. After a while I felt better, but my headache came back at bedtime. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt bad again. I woke up my mom and she took my temperature. I had a fever of 101.5. I felt like I had to throw up, but I never did. I took more medicine and went back to sleep on my bottom bunk (easier to get out and to the bathroom if necessary). I stayed home from school today with my mom, because my fever keeps coming back every four hours or so. My mom gives me more medicine and then I feel better. My mom says I have a virus, but my dad's been sick so it must be his fault.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you, and your dad, are feeling better today.

Sheryl L. said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well Isabel.

You're right to blame it on your father!! I'm sure it's his fault!!

I hope you rested over the weekend and feel better now.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better Isabel!

Remember everything is your fathers fault! ;)